Green Flash Prestige(IPL)
The FLASH therapies are based on the principle of selective photothermolysis. The process involves local selective absorption of an intense light pulse at wavelength spectra that are absorbed by the desired targets (chromophores). The three most relevant chromophores are melanin (in skin, hair, hair follicle), hemoglobin (in blood vessels) and porphyrins (acne). The chromophore absorbs the directed light energy which is then transformed into heat, raising the temperature in the selected target to the degree sufficient for coagulation. This way, the target can be destroyed selectively, without damaging the surrounding tissue.
The FLASH models incorporate advanced Pulse-Train feature that greatly enhances both safety and efficacy of the treatments. It provides the ability to deliver the light in a train of single, double and triple pulses with varying pause durations between pulses. This way, the sufficient thermal relaxation time (cooling) between pulses highly reduces collateral damage to the adjacent tissues while ensuring optimum energy to effectively treat the target structures.
- For a variety of treatments based on the principle of selective photothermolysis
- Highly effective, non-invasive treatment of numerous skin conditions
- Unwanted hair, active acne, vascular and pigmentary changes, rejuvenation, stretch marks
- Comprehensive program range with preset and user programs
- With additional Cryo applicator for cooling between therapy